Saturday, November 13, 2010

Black and White Birthday

A while back I made a non-traditional baby card using black and white with just a hint of red ... I decided to try the SFYTT this week using the same theme but making a birthday card.

I used one of the fillable frames (#5 I think .... I have so many I'm starting to get them confused :)  I bent the stamp so that the sentiment follows the curve of the circle a little bit more


I used Ivory Flower Soft to give the cake a little texture .. I'm sure a talented cake artist could decorate it that way too !

Inside I stamp a row of dots and added a strip of ribbon to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Fillable Frames #5 [PTI]; Fast and Fun Notes [SU!]
Ink: True Black {PTI];p Tuxedo Black [Tsukineko]
Paper: Black & White patterns [PTI], Black, White, Real Red [SU!]
Colors: Sketch markers T6, R35 [Copic]; Chalk [SU! retired]
Other: Circle Punches [SU!], red twill [PTI]

No comments:

Post a Comment