Sunday, June 12, 2011

CPS 222 and more new stuff


I got to play some more with my new SU! stamps (coming in July in the 2011-2012 catalog) and paired them with some stamps from PTI as well.  I used CPS 222 as my layout



I used some of the images from Garden Variety, released in May, to create my own garden themed background paper.  I ran a zig zag stitch around the layers to add some interest (and because I haven't sewn on a card in a while)

For the center layer I used my picket fence die.  I did a little direct-to-paper with Crumb Cake ink to give it a weathered texture and did some selective stamping using a sentiment from Take Three: Summer on the last fence post.

The chair image is from Cherish Friendship, a new set that is great for coloring.  I used a bazillion Copics to color the chair and flower basket.


Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the sketch! Love the fence. Thanks for joining us at CPS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The stitching is great! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every bit about this card, but that fence with the sentiment is especially brilliant. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete