Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Stuff Alert

One of the things I love most about being a SU! demonstrator is getting to order stuff early ... I hate to wait, I really do

I got my new catalog pre-order this week and since its OK to share sneak peaks of projects I thought I'd show one I made to whet your appetites for the new catalog season coming in July ...


I started with an Early Espresso card base and distressed it with Early Espresso and Vintage Cream inks.  I stamped the pear image and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black onto watercolor paper and colored with Copics (New Leaf Trio, Spring Moss trio, E59 and C1).  I rolled the edges of the crumb cake layer to make it look a little more scrolly and tied it up with Early Espresso bakers twine.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment