Saturday, May 21, 2011

Inspired By ...

a Powerpoint template of all things ...

I found the coolest template online last week when I was making sermon slides for my pastor.  I wanted to try and recreate it in card format.  I searched through my stash of floral stamps until I found the dandelions. 

For the "sun" image I sponged Fresh Snow ink onto Marina Mist card stock.  I used a large circle nestability as a guide to get the harder edge of the circle then sponged a little more to soften it up


I stamped the stem and dandelions from the new PTI Anniversary set Botanical Silhouettes, and the little blowing dandelion fluzz from a TCP set called Blow.  Finally I sponged some Fresh Snow ink on the edges to soften the whole look.

It all works together I think

Inside I stamped Marina Mist on white card stock.  I carried the fluzz through from the front and added a sentiment from Botanical Silhouettes

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment