Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall is Coming

It is in the air here in Iowa, that's for sure.  I decided to make some cards for my daughter and her friends.  They are all away for their first year of college and of course mail is always welcomed :)


I also discovered I had stamps that had never seen ink .... gasp!   I inked up the Harvest Berries set right away.  I also used the Bloom Builders 3 die successfully for the first time, thanks to a tip from a commenter.  Thanks Mary Beth.  I really appreciate it!

The tip was to add a sheet of card stock on top of the stack up for my Big Shot to cut the blooms.  It was just enough to really press the die into the card stock and cut all the way through,

And look at that beauty!  I love this die now that I can use it easily!  It makes such dimensional flowers.  This one is 2 of each bloom for a total of 10 layers ... lots of depth on this one!

Color used was Orange Zest (ink, button, and paper)

Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment