Saturday, February 22, 2014

February Stamp Camp Cards

Time for the monthly stamp camp post ... we were supposed to hold it on Valentines day but that was an epic fail (everyone cancelled).  Soooooo I rescheduled for the next week and we were all able to get together and have some stampy fun

This first card was inspired by a mural that is in the cafeteria where I work:

Very simple - kind of austere but it has a quiet calming appeal to me. 


The second card was inspired by a card one of my stampy buddies sent me.  The original card (found here) was floral and had more of the orange color in it.  Since I didn't have the same stamps I muted the color palette a little bit as leaves are generally more muted than flowers.  


I really like how this one turned out.  The little pop of the orange on the washi tape ... (oh how I LOVE washi tape) ... just brightens it up and makes it a happy card.


Thanks for stopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment