Thursday, March 4, 2010

Birds of a Feather

I'm not a big fan of birds ... never have been.  Now that birds are trendy, I'm trying to put aside my lack of liking and try some things out.  I made this card with the new bird punch from SU! (I borrowed it from a friend because, well I dont like birds ... I might be buying it now though - it was a positive bird experience :) )

This card is for an upcoming class:
Its kind of springy because its birds and all, but I really like its simplicity, for all that it took a while to put together ...


...I  was playing with different patterns on the bird and the wing - solid body, patterned wing is where I ended up, mainly because of the large patterned paper piece behind the focal medallion.


 

And I  really like this sentiment from Vintage Vogue.

Thanks for stopping by!


{Kindness card supplies}
Stamps: Vintage Vogue [SU!]
Ink: Chocolate Chip [SU!]
Paper: White, Turn A New Leaf (patterned), Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate [PTI]
Tools: Bird punch [SU!]

No comments:

Post a Comment