Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday Forest

Just have a minute before running off to church for youth group.  This is my brother's birthday card.    His birthay is this weekend.  I wanted to do a forest themed card because of the view from their backyard.  The moved to Spokane WA this past summer and the view is to die for!


The layout was from Beate's sketch challenge.  I didn't get it turned in on time, but I loved the layout.

I used my power piercer (forgot to thread my sewing machine :P) for the pierced border


Inside I added a few more trees to continue the forest theme




Thanks for stopping by!

{Birthday Forest card supplies - All PTI}
Stamps: Holiday Tree, Mega Mixed Messages, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate
Paper: Rustic white, True Black, Dark Chocolate, Bitty Dots spring moss, Tea Leaves Ripe Avocado
Embellies: Wood vintage buttons, rustic button twine

No comments:

Post a Comment