Monday, November 30, 2009

Sparkle and shimmer

I finally pulled out my shimmery card stock.  I love this stuff but tend to hoard it ... along with patterned paper and ribbon :)

I also found some great blue shimmery paper and decided to make a card with all the shimmer I could muster ...




 If you've never used shimmer cardstock before its great for a subtle shine ... like when you shine a light on fresh snow, how it glitters and sparkles like there are diamonds hidden in it.  Thats what this paper always reminds me of.  The blue shimmer is just as amazing, although the photos don't capture the shine well.


 Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - all PTI}
Stamps: Background Basics: Spots & Dots, Big & Bold Wishes
Ink: Enchanted Evening
Paper: Shimmery White, Evening Sky
Embellies: Enchanted Evening satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment