Sunday, November 22, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color CHallenge #19

Armed with Dawns colors and my new Fergie shoes


I set to work this morning and created this card for my niece:




 I used In Bloom, Friends Til The End,  Fancy Flourishes, and the new tattoo font set, Big & Bold Wishes from PTI.  I also finally got to play with my Extreme Elements set from SU!  I think I love grafitti!  :)




If you look closely you can see the Wish Big behind the sentiment.  I loved the story of the tattoo font in this set and find the smaller sentiments useful for lots of occassions.  The othe background flourish in the banner is from Extreme Elements.  This set has fab grafitti elements (the big splatter on the card base is also from this set). 
 

So how'd I do?




{Supplies}
Stamps:In Bloom, Fancy Flourishes, Big & Bold Wishes, Friends Til The End (PTI), Extreme Elements (SU!)
Ink:(PTI) Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper:Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist (PTI), Pale Plum (SU!)
Other:Copics - Raspberry Fizz trio, Spring Moss trio, Lavendar Moon trio

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! You totally captured the graffiti/tattoo feel. I was perusing the SU catalogue last night and came across the Extreme Elements set and hmmm, I may put it on my wish list. All the elements work so well on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card! You done good :) Great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take of that cool shoe. Way to rock the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen, this card is so incredible!!!! Love the layering technique!!!

    ReplyDelete