Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SFYTT - 2012 kickoff

The first Saturday of the month has come and gone.  That means I'm late on teh Sketch For You To Try ... not really I have all month, but I usually crank it out the first day.  Not so this month,  feels like I've been in a bit of a slump. But here is my entry for this months sketch


I used my bloom builders die and created the flower from Lemon Tart card stock.  The rest is just layers.
I tried to add a little interest by embossing with the Leafy Branch folder.  I like how it ties the patterned paper and the flower focal piece together.

Colors are Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Spring Moss, and Lemon Tart


Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use a flower for the focal point! The dry embossing is a nice effect, too. Fantastic job with the SFYTT - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete