Sunday, October 28, 2012

OWH - Vintage Celebration

Working on the pile of birthday cards I need to make this time of year.  I thought I'd use one of my new vintage era Some Odd Girl digis to start off the collection

Since its vintage era I thought I'd go black and white (mostly)

I used the Argyle embossing folder to give some texture to the background.  The pattern paper is from a black/white pack I got a couple of weeks ago.  The sentiment is from  Birthday Bash Sentiments stamped in Real Red
I printed  the digi imag at full sized (8.5 " tall) and just colored the headband and feather and placed it in the corner as the sketch embellishment.
For Flapper Kaylee I used all the Cs (C0 through C10) and R24, 27, 29, and 59

Thanks for stopping!


6 comments:

  1. Love the colors...the red really pops! Tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The digi image is great. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful card; love the colors, and that was such a clever way to get the large feather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! The red looks terrific as does the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Maureen! Love the black and white with a touch of red. Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete