Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I wanna be a Some Odd Girl Guest Designer!!

Hey again ... Kristy over at SoG has made a call for both Design Team members and guest designers   The entrance criteria for the Guest Designer contest ... make a blog saying why you'd make a great Guest Designer and post your 3 most favoritest SoG projects.

I think I'd make a great Guest Designer because I'm already Odd ...

How am I Odd, let me count the ways
- I'm and engineer and a girl ...proof positive right there
- I truly believe dropping Lord Of The Rings quotes into an conversation takes a day from ordinary to awesome
- Ditto Star Trek ( or Stargate, Galactica, or Big Bang Theory)

But seriously, I LOVE Some Odd Girl stamps and would treasure the opportunity to be able to showcase their awesomeness.

Here are my favoritest projects that I've made so far:

First my Nouveau Girl - Fan (original post with all the deets)
I ADORE this card.  The image just made me think all art deco and the background stamps and punch just added to the theme.  The black and white coloring was an experiment for me but I got to practice a lot of what I learned in my Copic Basic Coloring class.

Next up are two of my newest creations

Snowball Tia's Warm Winter Wishes (original post)
This one turned out so bright and fresh.  I just love all the blues!

and finally
Kimono Kaylee Calms The College Girls (original post)
 which will most likely end up in a Mid Term Survival kit heading to one our state universities :)

So those are my projects and my plea.

Thanks for stopping !!

1 comment: