Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Some Odd Girl Sketch card

So I had in my head "art deco" .  Why you ask?  No idea would be my response.  I saw a speed coloring B/W image on Kristy Dalman's blog and somehow came up with art deco -  I can't explain it any better than that.

I used the SoG September Sketch again and  made the base and stamped most everything before I left on vacation for the weekend to attend a friend's wedding.  During the down time I while I was gone (most of the weekend) I colored this with N0 through N10

When I got home I finished up the card


The set is called Nouveau Girls -Fan from SoG and its one of the few clear sets I have from that company (most of the images I have are digis).  I also got that awesome new border bunch from Michael's (its from EK Success)


The modern background was stamped using PTIs BB:Rainbows in Basic Gray and Basic Black (SU!).  Card stock is Smokey Shadow (PTI) and Basic Gray (SU) with a little black and white thrown in for good measure.  In all the hullabaloo, I forgot to write down the colors I used for the eyes ... something in the BG family.  So sorry about that!


Thanks for stopping!


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous mootone card. The pop of colour in the eyes is brilliant. Thanks so much for sharing with us at SOG this month. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, Maureen!! I love how you let her eyes pop with color, totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete