Friday, September 14, 2012

Saturated Canary -Bbbbb's

This week's SC challenge is to use your Bs ... you must use at least 2 things in your project that start with B.  My Bs are Brown, Blue (eyes), Blonde (hair), Buttons, Bow and Bajamas (cuz that's how we say it at my house :D )

I paired the SC B challenge with this week's CS sketch (barely in under the wire) and made this:


I used the Pack Lightly image from SC for the focal and Road Trip (PTI) for the sentiment.  TO add some texture I used the lattice embossing folder (SU!).  I tried a new skin color combo.  I like how it turned out ... kind of a healthy tan look (hopefully not TOO Jersey Shore )


Copic Deets:
R27, 29, 30, 32, 35, 37, 81, 83, 85
Y21, 26
YR24
E51, 53, 55, 57
C0, 1, 2
W1, 3, 5, 7
100
B91, 34, 97, 41, 45, 37


Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours too, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card hun. Perfect colors for our 'Bs' challenge AND the image is great! So glad you could join our Saturated Canary challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the ideal wallet for "clubbing" or hiking when you don't want to hassle
    with a purse.
    You can totally customize the SIII with widgets and numerous themes to make it look like it's truly yours.


    Look into my web blog :: Cydia download ()

    ReplyDelete