Sunday, September 2, 2012

Geeky Mae - Just for fun

So I've been spending A LOT of time in my basement lately ... another one of those pesky 9 day weekends for me :)  I colored Mae last night (in triplicate) and stopped short of a card because while I know who these are going to I was too tired to come up with a layout.

Here's what I ended up with this afternoon:

I used my niece's school colors (Go Hawks)  and colored similar to her hair and eye color.  For the black pearls I colored self-adhesive half back pearls with Copic Sketch 100.

I didn't use a ton of Copics on this one either.  Here are the deets:
Eyes/Hair: E57, E55, E53
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Shirt: YR23, YR24, Y21
Skirt: C8, C6, 100

For the green version (shown below - for the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame) I used BG99, G28, G24


And the blondie girls' hair is Y21,  Y26, YR24


Thanks for stopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment