Monday, December 28, 2009

Another peak

We’ve got a mix of stamps today … some yet to be released SU! And some staples from Papertrey.

I love how this card turned out … sort of hip and cool which is not typical of what I do. I used the Polka Dot Basics to make a bold contrasting black on pink border



The main layer was first stamped with Background Basics Text Style in River Rock (SU! Retired). Then I stamped the sentiment from Giga Guidelines in black and raspberry fizz. The “shelf” and viney flourishes in the corners are from Vintage Vogue (a clear mount set available from SU! beginning January 5th). These were stamped in black.



The next step was to age it … I sponged River Rock and Basic Gray on the edges. I let the River Rock go a further in and just dabbed the gray on the edges.
Thanks for stopping by!
{Birthday Wishes card supplies}
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Background Basics Text Style, Giga Guidelines [PTI]; Vintage Vogue [SU! available 1/5/2010]

Ink: River Rock (retired), Basic Gray [SU!]; True Black, Raspberry Fizz [PTI]

Paper: Raspberry Fizz [PTI]; Basic Black, Whisper White [SU!]

No comments:

Post a Comment