Sunday, February 21, 2010

Operation Write Home party

As I processed the pictures from my OWH party last Friday I started laughing to myself ... I remembered to take pix of my friends making cards, and forgot to take a pic of the pile of cards that got made ...  and being my efficient self, they are already in a box on their way to Olathe KS to my local OWH shipper.  Sigh ... I'll get it all together one of these days.

We made about 100 cards during the evening - in addition to talking and having a fun girls night.  We sent in 123 cards and 1 AnyHero card ( I had some other cards already in the box ready to go.)

So without further ado ... here we are stamping for our soldiers:








I'll have pix of the cards posting this week ... then I better get busy making more stuff if I want to keep my new year's resolution!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment