Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another OWH Sunday Sketch

I really like this weeks Sunday Sketch apparently,  I keep having ideas to make with it. This one is a shower card for one of the gals at church who is getting married next month.  The shower is today (nothing like keeping it last minute :)


Her colors are  indigo and grey/silver.  I couldn't find those colors in wrapping paper when I looked (at 1 store ... last night ... last minute remember) but I found some great striped paper that had a bright blue, turquoise, a lighter blue and white.  I really like the bright color combo so got that and knew immediately that I could make a card to match (horrible when you look at wrapping paper and think "Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point")

I used my Hounds tooth embossing folder [SU!] and Background Basics stamps [PTI] for the patterns.  The bunny and gift stack is from TCP.  The sentiment is from Rustic Branches [PTI]

I spritzed the gift stack with vanilla Smooch Spritz [SU!] to give it a little celebratory sparkle.

Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment