Sunday, December 25, 2011

Inspired by ...

... this purse

I was at a friend's house tonight and some other friends dropped by as well.  This was the purse that my friend's daughter had ... SO adorable

Here is the card I made:


No stamping, almost all punches or die cuts.  I used the Banner Builder dies for the feathers on the chest, a 2" circle punch cut in half for the eyebrows, 3 circle punches in graduated sizes for the eyes and then fussy cut the beak to closely match the picture.

Everything was mounted on a Crumb Cake base. Main colors are Pumpkin Pie and Ocean Tides.  The patterned paper is the Jolly By Golly mini deck from Cosmo Cricket.

ETA:  I couldn't help it, they were so stinkin' cute I made a whole herd of them (or whatever it is you call a group of owls :)


Thanks for stopping!



1 comment: