Saturday, December 3, 2011

Last SFYTT of the Year

Its the first Saturday of December and that means Sketch For You To Try time!  This is the last sketch of the year.  I've been happy to be able to participate in all the sketches this year. 

Here's a look at the past entries I've had for 2011:
Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, and Nov.

It was really fun looking back over the whole year of sketch challenges :)

Here's December's offering:

 

 When I saw the sneaky peek on Facebook I just thought "snowflakes, its perfect for snowflakes".  So snowflakes it is ... Not a lot of stamping on this card  just the cloud from Up Up and Away and the sentiment and tree from In The Meadow.  The rest is patterned paper and die cuts (rolling hills, large and small snowflakes).

I added glitter and rhinestones to make it sparkle!

Thanks for stopping

2 comments: