Monday, August 16, 2010

'bot birthday

Here is a little card I made up over the weekend.  It was inspired by one of Alli Miles sneak peek posts for the August release over at Papertrey



I made the color block strip out of small squares I ran through my Xyron sticker maker. I ran a wandering stitch over it too to add some texture and contrast.


I also stamped the 1's and 0's strip along the side.  I have been seeing a awful lot of cards lately that have a lot of pattern behind the focal image  ... I'll work my way up to that a little slower :)


I colored in Mr 'Bot and adhered him to a real red layer to make him pop off the page.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps: Lots of Bots [SU!]
ink: Tuxedo Black [Momento]
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, White [SU!]; Terracotta Tile, Summer Sunrise [PTI]
Color: Copic Sketch and SU! Stampin Write markers

No comments:

Post a Comment