Saturday, August 28, 2010

Go To Gal Sketch Challenge #6

I love the PaperCrafts magazine Go To Gal sketch challenges ... they really seem to tax my abilities.  This one especially I struggled with.  You can see the sketch at this Flickr gallery (it will be the very last item in the gallery)

Here is my entry:

I had made a bunch of crocheted flowers last year and never used them ... this seemed like the perfect time.  The buttons at the flower center are also hand-made ... you can see how to make them here

 I used my new Leaf Prints stamps and leaf dies from PTI to make the leaves.  I curled them a little but didn't really do much else to them.  Because of the bulk I used glue dots to adhere everything together.


For the border I pulled out my Scor-bug and ran it over my card base.  I also used ribbon at the bottom and stamped my sentiment directly on the ribbon in Jet Black Staz-on


Thanks for stopping by!!


{Supplies}
Stamps: Friends til the End , Leaf Prints[PTI]
Ink: Jet Black [Stazon], Wild Wasabi [SU!]
Paper: Peach Parfait , Wild Wasabi [SU!], Basic Black, Chocolate Chip for buttons [SU!]
Other: white ribbon [SU! retired], hand made crocheted flowers, Scor-bug and Scor-pal [Scorpal]

No comments:

Post a Comment