Saturday, August 21, 2010

SFYTT - Birthday Balloons

Today's Sketch For You To Try is an amazing one.  I had one vision in my head when I started.  That didn't work out, but I like what I did come up with:

I cut my own bracket out of chipboard using the Top Note Die by repositioning it and running it through my Big Shot twice.  I covered the bracket with Fresh Snow ink to make it stand out against the red and Kraft color palette


I stamped the balloons from Sock Monkey and cut them out.  I added a little bit of shine with a prisma pencil in white and hand drew the strings with a thin point Sharpie.


I love the bright orange with the red too .. its sort of summer cheery and autumn happiness all bundled together

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Birthday Bash [PTI], Sock Monkey [SU!]
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red [SU!], Fresh Snow [PTI]
Paper: Crumb Cake, White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie [SU!]
Other: Chipboard, Top Note Die [SU!], Lacey Circle nestie [Spellbinders], Summer Sunrise vintage button, button twine [PTI]

No comments:

Post a Comment