Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Graduation Card

I've got another graduation card for you today (in Hawkeye gold and black)

{ Meagan don't look any further or you will ruin your surprise :) }




I used the CPS sketch again for this one.  I really like that little sentiment banner

I decorated up the envelope too.  I used true black, summer sunrise, and vintage cream for colors.  I colored the a la mode grad in with my Copics and also found a new use for them.  Coloring in the pattern on the patterned paper. 


The dotted paper is supposed to be black and white, but I really wanted Hawkeye gold, so I used my Y35 and Y38 Copics and colored it in.  I just colored over the whole paper (not each individual dot) because the black is dark enough that you can't tell.

Inside the card I decorated it up a little too.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment