Thursday, April 28, 2011

Britty's Grad Card

My daughter and her best friend (and several other of their friends) love Japanese culture.  They grew  up on anime' and are learning to speak the language as well.  I know a goal of theirs is to someday go to Japan.  They have been working hard selling T-shirts and making paper cranes for Japanese Earthquake relief fundraising as well.  They are such good kids.

Colie and Britt have been friends since 2nd grade so I wanted to make a special graduation card for her.


The stamps are from Kimono Kids (SU!) and For The Graduate (PTI).  I colored the faces and flowers in using Copic Sketch markers and paper pieced the kimonos.  I stamped the image onto Spring Moss and Lemon Tart Bitty Boxes patterned paper, added some shadow with matching Copi and colored the flowers in with a white gel pen to make them pop.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment