Sunday, April 24, 2011

The start of graduation season

I started making my grad cards last week ... when I started I thought I only had 3 or 4, but the list is up to a dozen right now, with my daughter's friends and some kids who are graduating form college (I thought they just graduated from high school :)

So here is a start to the grad card parade :

 I like making fairly non-traditional cards.  I used to go with school colors, but now its more fun to go with something unique about the person getting it.

So one is for Katie-bird - she is a girl through and through and loves pink intensely


 and another for Tia who single-handedly organized Japanese earthquake relief fundraisers


and this is for the boys - Josh and Jake - made them the same card.  Don't think they'll mind and I'm pretty sure their mom's will like them :) (this one is a CASE from Heather Nichols, and one of the reasons I bought the Chevron stamp set)


I'll post more grad cards as the week goes on.  I've got a bunch more to go :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment