Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun With digis - Day 2: Paper Smooches

I've been collecting Paper Smooches digi stamps for a while now.  I forget about them all too often because my computer is upstairs and my stamp room is down stairs.  Oh for the day that the office/computer room/craft room will be combined (when I move to my condo after the kids are all off living their own lives :)

But I wanted to play around with them and when this cupcake was first introduced, some one (on the design team I think) made it into an ice cream cone.  I remember that and have wanted to try it.

Here is my attempt:


Made the ice cream kinda sherbetty colors, but it just sounded good and looked kinda summery now that fall has a firm grasp on my town.


In case you aren't a follower of PS (which you should be because Kim Hughes makes the most adorable hand drawn images) the cone part is just an extra layer of the cupcake paper.  I drew horizontal lines on it to waffle it up a bit.

I don't have any Stickles (gasp!) and I lost my 2 way glue pen (the horror) so I used a liquid glue and some glitter to sparkle it up.  I'm gonna have to get me some Stickles :)

Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment