Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thank You

This has been a stressful week.  Big deadlines at work and most everyone pitched in extra to get things done.  No one does more than our engineering assistants.  They get the products of our work at the very end, make it presentable and get it out the door to meet the deadline.  The later they get it the more they have to push to meet the deadline, because that date isn't moving. I so appreciate them. 

This is one of the thank you cards I made to give them next week along with snicker doodles of appreciation.

I did very little stamping on this card, but I love all the texture on it.  I used the Bloom Builders 3 die (cut out 4 times to make all the layers), the Picket Fence die  (cut out 3 to make it all the way across the card) and Giga Guidelines for the sentiment, stamped in dark chocolate.

Color scheme is Tangerine and Turquoise.  Quite fall-ish I think.

Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment