Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fun with Digis: Weekend Two-fer

ETA:  I am Queen Of The Hoedown this week:  WooHOo



I get to play with stamps today!   La la la la la - LA

Its a rarity these days so I used my time wisely and got a two-fer (Hambo Hoedown AND CPS #241)  I love when multiple challenges come together :)

Meet the Newscaster ....
I used SU! Newsprint designer series paper for the background and digitally fiddled with the stamp set save Mr Newscaster as a GIF so I could overlay on the repeated sentiment from the same set.  Photoshop is Awesome I tell ya!  No other changes

I colored with Copics and used a silver paint pen to give some extra pizazz to the blazer buttons

Thanks for stopping!!

7 comments:

  1. What a great layout!! Awesome Hoedown card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Reminds me of the movie Anchor man. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! I love how you used the newspaper going in the opposite directions! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Love the coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card,especially the layout & the way you've spotlighted the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing! What a creative way to complete the challenge! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete