Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy 18th Birthday

When my sister told the family she was pregnant with her first child she told me she "really wanted a girl".  I sent her a dozen pink roses with a card that said Think Pink.  The roses worked and her first was a beautiful baby girl.  Said baby is going to be 18 in a few weeks.  I'm sending Cait a dozen pink roses too - and this card

I loved what Heather Nichols did in this month's PTI countdown with the butterfly dies so I copied that here.  I stamped the BB:Text Style in versamark stamped the "happy" letters just to have a placement guide and added "birthday" in True Black.  I die cut a CB butterfly die I have and used repositional glue to adhere it to my card base.  I sponged Crumb Cake ink over the die, making sure I got in all the little details.
For the "happy" I stamped on white card stock and scribbled with Copic markers.  I cut out the letters and adhered them to my card base.

Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment