Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lets Get Together

I love coffee stamp sets and the whole coffee shop ambiance.  They are such nice places to relax and enjoy time with friends.  I LOVED the new Heart 2 Heart set - first in a series and it's, you guessed it -  coffee themed.

I also am still working through the PTI anniversary sketches that were published this month.  Here's what I came up with for today

I used the Divine Swirls embossing folder  - it looked like steam swirls to me and I thought it paired well with the little to go cups from Heart 2 Heart #1.

The idea for the cozy came to me whilst browsing Pinterest.  I saw the cutest little crocheted cup sleeves with a button and twine for the closure.  I used my new Raspberry Fizz patterned paper and some dark chocolate buttons with natural button twine to mimic the look.

Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment