Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Little Thank You

I have a couple of hobbies.  I don't do a lot of things because as my sister has told me when I'm in, I'm all in, so I go all out on whatever hobbies I undertake.  One of my new ones is cooking.  I've never really liked to cook but decided maybe I just didn't know what I was doing, so last November I started taking some basic cooking classes at a local community college.   Now I'm hooked.  

I'm on my 3rd series of classes and am loving it so much that about all I post on Facebook anymore is pictures of food I've made :)

One of the reasons class is so fun is Erica ... she comes every week and cleans up after us.  I gained a greater appreciation for all she does when I made a birthday dinner for some friends.  I spent as much time washing dishes as I did cooking (but the duck and couscous were fabulous).

This week is the last class for the series I am in and I decided its about time I made Erica a thank you card.


I used my new limitless layers - oval dies as well as the small rose from Rosie Posie.  The rose and leaves are from the Rosie Posie set.  The sentiment is from Round and Round, and the background was made from Background Basics: Gingham

Colors are Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip (sentiment) and Pear Pizzazz.

Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment