Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy {late} Anniversary

I'm working my way through the different sketches that were posted for the PTI anniversary celebration  this month.  I couldn't play along with the original post, but they are all so cute I wanted to at least try them out.

And besides my parents anniversary is tomorrow ... yeah I know, Sunday.  The card will not get there in time, but I get bonus points because its hand -made :)

I loved this sweet sketch and decided to go with a pink floral theme.  Nothing screams "Happy Belated Anniversary  from your Overworked Youngest Child" like pink floral .  I used the littlest flower image from Simply Jane and stamped it repeatedly in Raspberry Fizz.  The sentiment is from Round & Round - one of the most versatile anniversary sets I've ever gotten from PTI.
I used my Limitless Layers - oval and Turn a New Leaf dies along with some spring moss vintage buttons to finish it out.

Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment