Friday, July 30, 2010

Color Play

Here is another card I submitted for publication.  Again it wasn't selected, but I still really like it because it was using a lot of colors, most of which are NOT in my comfort zone.  It got me to try something new and so I'm quite happy with it.  I would have LOVED to get it published, but alas not this time ... maybe next time because I intend to keep submitting...




I made the striped layer by running some scraps through my Xyron, cutting them into .25" strips and then adhering to a white layer.  I didn't want a lot of white showing




Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - SU! unless noted}
Stamps: In Other Words
Ink: Summer Sunrise [PTI]
Paper: Summer Sunrise [PTI]; Pear Pizazz, Tangerine Tango, Blushing Bride
Other: Dotted Swiss embossing folder [Cuttlebug];  button, button twine [PTI]

No comments:

Post a Comment