Thursday, July 15, 2010

CPS 175

The CPS sketch this week is fun - clean and graphic which I love!


I changed up the shape and decided to make it a circle card ... all the layers and even the patterned paper


I used a vintage cream card base and cut with my largest circle nestability (I would have used my coluzzle, but its out on loan :)


The medallion was made by punching out the round tab punch from SU! in black and raspberry fizz and adhering them together ... makes roughly a 2: circle  (with those layers for the sketch built right in !)  The sentiment is form a TCP set called Joyride.  The flower was punched using a retired SU! punch.  I also cut a super thin strip of the dotted paper and threaded it through the button holes.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies  - all PTI unless noted
Stamps: Joyride [TCP]
Paper: Vintage cream, True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Black and White patterned
Embellies: Vintage buttons (black)
Other: flower punch [SU! retired], round tab punch [SU!], circle nestability, Big shot

1 comment: