Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SFYTT

I love vacations!  I get to sleep in, watch TV and play in my stamp room all day for the next 10 days!  Yay! Today I made a card using Jen Del Muro's sketch for you to try.  I also got my box of new goodies from the new SU! catalog.

Here's my take on the sketch:

I used Girl Friday from Cosmo Cricket for the patterned strip and stamped random circles from Borders & Corners: Circles and Polka Dot Basics on the card base.  For colors, I used Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade and Ocean Tides

I loved these little 'bots the moment I saw them.  It didn't help that my youngest and I are watching Lost on Netflix and at the end of each episode we say "Bad Robot" (its the production company name)


For the rivet, I used a retired jumbo eyelet and then made  circle mask and sprayed it with silver foil smooch spritz. 


I don't know if it showed up well, but I also colored my 'bot with a Spica clear glitter pen, so even tho there are little spots of rust, he still sparkles :)



Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: {SU!} Lots of 'bots; [PTI] Borders & Corners: Circles, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: [SU!] Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze; [Tsukineko] Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: [SU!} Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, White; [PTI] Ocean Tides; [Cosmo Cricket] Girl Friday
Other:[SU!] Jumbo eyelet, silver foil smooch spritz,
Copics: T1, T4, T6, E35

No comments:

Post a Comment