Friday, July 23, 2010

CPS 176 - hello l'il monster

 


A good friend from work (and great new stamping buddy - say hi to every one Tara) let me borrow her new Make A Monster set so I set out tonight to play.  After looking at the stamps, my first thought was Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc


Combine that with this weeks CPS sketch


And you get this little guy


I used Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend collection for the patterned paper ... it just had a mischievous look with all those paper planes flying around


I colored little Mikey in with a Pear Pizazz marker and used C1, T1 and ca colorless blender to add some shading


I stamped the eyeball on the central layer and streaked it with matching ink

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - SU unless noted}
Stamps: Make  A Monster, Fillable Frames #3 [PTI]
Ink: [Momento] Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade, White, Boyfriend patterned [Cosmo Cricket]
Other: Nestabilities, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment