Friday, August 10, 2012

OWH Sunday Sketch 132- A card for Rizzo

My very best stamping buddy Tara has the most adorable daughter Rizzo (Clarissa for reals, but she goes by Rizzo).  I get the distinct honor of being one of the grown ups who gets to go to her birthday party.  This is the card I made for her this year (know that Rizzo loves Hello Kitty and pink dragons.   got the pink in there, but hopefully she'll like the glitter as much as her mom does)


 The sketch is from this week's OWH Sunday sketch.  I know its Friday, but its been a crazy week and other than my Copic coloring class this is my first crafting time all week.  The image is from TI - Cherry On Top Wryn (I LOVE these images - partly because they are so adorable and partly because my youngest daughter's nick name is Rin (Rinlee actually because , well, it just is)

My little Rin used to be just this adorable.  She's almost 18 now and quite a beautiful young lady, but I remember her like this not so long ago.  Rizzo looks very similar
Enough rambling.  Here are the deets:
Card stock: Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo [SU!]; XPress It blending card [Copic]
Ink: Melon Mambo [SU!]
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages [PTI]; Cherry On Top Wryn [TI digi]
Colors:
W1, W4, W6, Y26, Y21, YR24 (hair)
R29, R24, R59, E59, YG91, YG95 (cherry)
E11, E00, E000, E0000, BV000, R81 (skin)
RV04, RV17, RV19, BG05 (jumper and shirt)
BV08, BV13, BV29 (cupcake paper)
Y32, Y35 (cake)
BG02, BG05, BG07 (frosting)
         
Other: Glitter [SU! retired blue]; Swiss Dot embossing folder [CB]

2 comments:

  1. Rizzo is going to love that card! That cupcake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really darling, Maureen! Your little friend is going to be thrilled with it! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete