Friday, August 31, 2012

September Sketch For You To Try

I love that Jen posts the SFYTT on Facebook on the Friday night before it goes live on her blog.  I got my Saturated Canary digi images that I won in last weeks FBW challenge.  I spent about 2 hours (and several bazillion Copic markers) coloring this beauty called A Washi Tape Kinda Girl.

And as it turns out this one fits in the Saturated Canary weekly challenge - Dotty this week...the whole right half of the card is dotty !!  :)


I {heart} washi tape especially since I learned to make my own during this year's Stamp-a-faire online event. I used up the last of my home made washi on this card.


Here are the Copic deets:
Hair: YR21, Y26, Y21
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, BV20, R83
Eyes: B97, B95, B91
Shirt: B18, B45, B41, R89, R85, R81
Shoes: R59, R27, R24
Pants: E47, 442, E41, E09, E09, YR65
Shadow: T4, T1

By the time I got to coloring the tape I was pretty wiped so I did not write down the colors.  Y, G, R, and BG but I couldn't tell you the numbers if my life depended on it.  Sorry 'bout that



I {heart} how she turned out.  Our last Copic Basic coloring class lesson was Light Sources and it really helped make her look better I think.  And I {puffy heart} the sentiment ... I've never owned "real" washi tape, but I bet I could love it as much or more than my home made kind!

Thanks for stopping!



3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous love your choice of image.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable sweetie Thanks so much for entering at SC hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have coloured her beautifully!
    Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete