Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ilze's gonna be big ...

Thats what a friend of mine's daughter said when I asked about her impending 3rd birthday.  Ilze is just the cutest little girl I've ever seen (barring my own 2 lovelies of course!)  When she said this she was wearing a red gingham dress  with lady bugs embroidered on it.  I just had to make a card with that theme - it was so precious and summery.


I used PTI's Background Basics:Retro for the stripes - that set gets more and more versatile the longer I have it.  I keep seeing different ways to use it!  I also used my new Fresh Snow ink - the first I've gotten from PTI.  The coverage is amazing - better white than anything else I've got!

I made the lady bug and the dotted bug trail using PTI Little Lady stamp set



Inside I used my new Cupcake Collection stamps  - Ilze said her favorite color was pink so I made a pink cupcake(Pixie Pink ink) in a pink wrapper (Pixie Pink stamped off once)  and pink candles (paper pieced from Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper).
Pretty fun huh!

Thanks for stopping by!

{Make a Wish card supplies}
Paper: Patterned - Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket)
           Card stock: Pure Poppy(PTI), Naturals White (SU!)
Stamps: Background Basics: Retro, Cupcake Collection, Litgtle Lady (all PTI)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Pixie Pink (All SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment