Saturday, June 6, 2009

Morning Glory

One of my coworkers is taking the summer off to spend time with family. While I am just a wee bit jealous, I also am happy that she is able to do this. I wanted to make her a little send off card and also work on my Copic coloring. My new morning glory stamp was perfect for this card - that's why I got it off the SU! retiring list.
I was really happy with how the colors turned out, but I might have to read about making that sky background again. I'm not sure that turned out as well as it could have (but the tea staining covered and muted it so it's all good :o)

I used the Plum Pudding trio (V91, V95, and V99) for the morning glories. I did a little Y35 in the larger flower centers as well. The leaves were YG93 and YG95 from the Ripe Avocado trio

Thanks for stopping by!

{Morning Glories card supplies}
Stamps: Morning Soft (SU! - retiring June 30), Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper: (All PTI) Ripe Avocado, Ripe Avocado Bity Dots, White, Plum Pudding
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Always Artichoke (SU!)
Embellies: Chocolate Satin ribbon (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment