Friday, June 26, 2009

Wedding card

Tonight is the big night for our Cards For Heroes party, but tomorrow is a big deal for a different reason. My cousin's son is getting married ... I used to babysit him and his siblings when they were little ... sigh ... time does fly doesn't it!
George & Amy hand made their invitations so I used the same color scheme and card shape just in a smaller size (4.25 " square )
For this card I used Kind & Caring Thoughts - a new set from SU! coming in July. The invites were a dark and light blue, but I decided to throw a little splat of red in there - to be all patriotic.
Inside I used another sentiment from this set - perfect for a wedding.
Thanks for stopping by!
{Wedding card supplies - all SU! unless noted}
Paper: Night of Navy, Naturals White, Bitty Box patterned - pure poppy (PTI)
Ink: Night of Navy, Handsome Hunter marker, Real Red marker
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment