Thursday, July 2, 2009

Basket of Daisies

I am really loving the new picnic basket set from Papertrey.  I also discoverd StampTV from GinaK as well as the CLASSRoom both of which teach awesome tutorials and techniques - these ladies are a-maz-ing ... so talented and creative.

So for my basket of daisies I copied from a  few people today.  Nichole Heady did the original basket (you can see it here), plus I added some nestability embossing (taught by Gina K)

A simple kraft card base started it off.  The daisies are colored with a white gel pen and Copics - E59, and YG97.
The basket was stamped on lemon tart bitty box paper from PTI and the small flower image was stamped on that.  The same colors were used on the small and large daisies.
The dry embossing was done using a circle nestability and my Big Shot (check out the tutorial on Stamp TV)

Thanks for stopping by!

{Daisy Basket card - all suypplies PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Vintage Picnic Baskete & VIntage Picnic Basket Sentiments
Paper: Kraft, Lemon Tart Bitty Box patterned
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Copics, white gel pen, circle nestability, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment