Monday, July 6, 2009

July Stamp Camp Project

When I saw this mini pizza box the Splitcoast Stampers newsletter a few weeks ago, I knew I wanted to make it for my monthly camp.  I love the idea of small gifts (for teachers, or just as a pick-me-up for a friend or coworker)  I once made a little muffin box for a friend at work.  It really made her day.  I figure a mini pizza box filled with chocolate would be a super gift too.

I used the new Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo card stock (now available from SU!) and the new Razzle Dazzle stamp set to make my own background papers.
The poor little box got crunched a little when I kept taking the belly band off.  The belly band was new melon mambo dotted grosgrain ribbon.  I sandwiched the ribbon between the melon and stamped layers.
The medallion was a combination of punches (melon mambo scalloped circle, white 1.25" circle, new Razzleberry Lemonade patterned paper and the new modern lable punch and white with the word window punch.)  The sentiment is stamped in rich razzleberry and is from the hostess set, Kind & Caring Thoughts.
I also stamped white mailing labels in rich razzleberry using the same stamp I used on the box to decoreate the inside too!
Thanks for stopping by!
{Mini pizza box supplies - all SU! except for the chocolate :o)}
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, Kind & Caring Thoughts
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, white
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Scalloped circle punch, circle punch, modern label punch, word window punch
Embellies: Melon Mambo dotted grosgrain ribbon, 12 white mailing labels, 12 Hershey nuggets

No comments:

Post a Comment