Monday, July 27, 2009

A little birdie told me ...

After getting my new box of Papertrey goodness, I wanted to make a simple card for my monthly stamp camp.  I love sharing all the goodness , but we are also limited to 1 hour (stamping at lunch is such a great break in the day!)

I thought a fun little hello card would be great this month and the Enchanted Evening buttons are so lovely I thought they would make a great "blue bird of happiness"

I love (love love) this blue. 
I stamped a border from Borders&Corners: Squares, then the rolling hills and bird parts from Everyday Button Bits
The embossed square is a nestability, that I embossed only (the tutorial is on StampTV)
The sentiment is also from EveryDay Button Bits as well
Thanks for stopping!
{Blue Bird card supplies - All PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Everday Button Bits, Borders & Corners: Square
Paper: White, Enchanted Evening
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Momento Tuxedo Black, SU! Old Olive
Tools: Copic Y35
Embellies: Enchanted Evening vintage buttons, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment