Friday, July 31, 2009

Newspaper Flowers

A friend from work got this great new punch at a craft store -
its a gi-normous flower from EK Success.  She made some of the cutest newspaper flowers - so I CASEd the idea for my next camp


The flowers are made up of 3 layers of punched newspaper flowers.  I  dabbed them with Summer Sun craft ink, then dried them with a paper towel.  I finished the flower off with a vintage chocolate button center tied with twine.

The "stem" of the flower  is layers of dark chocolate and kiwi kiss. 
The sweet sentiment is from Everyday Button Bits.
Thanks for stopping by!
{From me to you card supplies - PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Every Day Button Bits
Paper: White, Dark Chocolate, (SU!) Kiwi Kiss, the Classified Ads
Ink: (SU!) Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun craft
Tools: EK Success flower punch
Embellies: (SU!) 1" chocolate stitched  grosgrain, (PTI) chocolate vintage buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment