Thursday, September 10, 2009

The colors of Fall

I love fall ... the colors, the coolness in the air, the hints at the coming winter. 

I always love when I can get my fall colors back out.  Here is a card I'll be making in an upcoming stamp camp

I've been seeing a lot of color blocks lately in some online sketches.  Its a great way to get color in.  I used the wonderful SU! set Branch Out for this one.  The splatter pattern that is included to make the leaves is so awesome...
I used Old Olive and Always Artichoke for the leaves.  And since trees around these parts don't turn all at once, I added in a splash of Tangerine Tango.
And instead of cutting and layering the Top Note diecut, I again used the chisle point end of my YG97 Copic sketch marker to edge the focal layer.
Thanks for stopping by
{Friend to Friend card supplies - all SU! unless noted}
Stamps: Branch Out, Teeny Tiny Greetings
Paper: Naturals White, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango
Tools: YG97 Copic, Top Note die, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment