Friday, September 4, 2009

Sweet Hello

Hi again - I'm on a tear with these button bits ... I love this set.  Its great for quick cute cards or more elaborate ones like the Design Teams samples when this set was released!

My card today is quick and cute (I think anyway :o)


I made a little matchbox layer for the focal image (more to cover up a spot I messed up on than because I'm a creative genius :o)

For the background I used my Scor-bug.  I laid the paper on my Scor-Pal with the opposite corners aligned on the same groove.  Then I just zipped the scor bug over it every half inch, rotated it to do the opposite direction and voila!  cool background pattern
Thanks for stopping by!
{Hello card supplies}
Stamps: (PTI) Everyday Button Bits, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: (SU!) Pink Passion, Always Artichoke
Paper: (PTI) White, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate
Tools:Scor-pal, Scor-bug
Embellies: (PTI) Rasperry Fizz vintage buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment