Tuesday, September 8, 2009

From Me to You

Working my way through my latest PTI box of goodness.  I finally got up the courage to ink up my Autumn Abundance.  As much as I love this set, once I got it in my hands, I gotta tell ya I was more than a wee bit intimidated. 

I decided to really focus on the vase and leaves for coloring (I wasn't sure how to do the mums anyway)

I added a little shading to the mums and a blue shadow/sky.  I thought it turned out pretty good (considering other attempts :o) so I signed my watercolor work of art (ok its really a Copic alcohol ink work of art, but watercolor sounds so much better :o) 
Made it look like a little framed picture hanging on the card :o)
I also made a couple of score lines and put a burgundy strip between it to mirror the way I colored the vase.
Thanks for stopping by!
{Me to You card supplies}
Stamps: (PTI) Autumn Abundance, Polka Dot Basics,
Paper: (SU!) Kraft, Bravo Burgundy, white
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, (SU!) Bravo Burgundy, Sahara Sand
Copics: R59, E53, E33, E35, YG93, YG95, B41, B11, C1, C0 Y35, Y38, YR18

No comments:

Post a Comment